USNN is proud to endorse Christopher T. Sununu for another term as Governor of the great state of New Hampshire.
Christopher Thomas Sununu (born November 5, 1974) is an American Republican politician, businessman, and engineer serving as the 82nd governor of New Hampshire since January 2017. Sununu was a member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from 2011 to 2017.
Sununu earned a bachelor’s degree in civil and environmental engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has served as chief executive officer of the Waterville Valley Resort in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire. Sununu is a son of former New Hampshire Governor and White House Chief of Staff John H. Sununu, and a younger brother of former U.S. Representative and Senator John E. Sununu.
Sununu, one of eight siblings, was born and raised in Salem, New Hampshire. He is a son of Nancy (Hayes) and former Governor of New Hampshire and White House Chief of Staff John H. Sununu. His father’s paternal ancestors came to the United States from the Middle East around the start of the 20th century, while his paternal grandmother was born in El Salvador to a family of Lebanese Greek Orthodox Christians that had settled in Central America at the turn of the century. His father’s paternal ancestry is Lebanese and Palestinian from the Greek Orthodox community in Jerusalem. Despite the family’s emigration from Jerusalem, some members of the family were from Beirut, in what is today Lebanon. His father, John, was born in Havana, Cuba. His paternal grandfather, also named John, was born in the United States, and most of the last two generations of Sununu’s were also born in the United States. His mother’s ancestors include immigrants from Ireland, as well as Scotland and England. When he took office as governor, Sununu was sworn in with a Greek Orthodox New Testament belonging to his family.
Chris Sununu is a younger brother of John E. Sununu, a former U.S. Senator and U.S. Representative.
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Fairfax County, Virginia, graduated 1993.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering, graduated 1998.
Thank you Governor Sununu for your hard work and dedication to the state of New Hampshire. We know you’ll continue to serve with integrity and honor.
- Nikki Haley Says She Will Not Run for President in 2024 If Trump Does
- Trump: ‘Politically Correct Supreme Court’ Will Get What It Deserves If Court Is Expanded
- Trump Predicts GOP Will Retake Congress in 2022, White House in 2024
- Evangelist Franklin Graham Says Trump’s Wealth Declined While in Office Because He Put ‘America First’
- Arizona Governor Signs Bill Banning Private Donations for Election Processes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on