By Frank Miles | Fox News
A Nebraska cop was caught on video attempting to rehang a fallen American flag outside of an auto repair shop on Sunday, according to a report.
A security camera from Kearney Tire & Auto Service videotaped the cop folding the flag and placing it against the building after he noticed the flag holder was damaged.
“We were out of town on Sunday and this kind officer stopped to rescue [Old Glory] and show the respect it deserves when our holder broke,” the shop wrote in a Facebook post, which has been viewed more than 16,400 times.
“We were called right away with the issue and we were so thankful. We are blessed by each officer and hold them in the highest regard for all they do to keep us safe. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You!!” the post added.
- Fed Faces Jittery Markets Ahead of Key Policy Meeting That Will Consider Stimulus Rollback
- Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public with Secret Recordings: ‘Government Doesn’t Want to Show the [COVID] Vaccine is Full of Sh*t’; ‘Shove’ Adverse Effect Reporting ‘Under the Mat’
- Arizona Woman ‘Mistakenly’ Injected With COVID-19 Vaccine
- Boxer-Senator Manny Pacquiao to Run for Philippine President
- Del Rio Mayor Calls Out Biden, Harris for Failing to Visit Border in Crisis: ‘Why Aren’t You Here?’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on