By Brianna Kraemer
More than a third of registered voters believe Donald Trump legitimately won the presidential election, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.
Less than half of all respondents — 49% — believe Joe Biden legitimately won the race, while 34% said they believe Trump won the election, and 16% said they are not sure who really won.
Of Republican respondents, 77% said they think Trump is the legitimate winner, while just 12% of Republicans believe Biden is the legitimate winner. About a quarter of independent voters also said they believe Trump won.
Among Democrats, 87% think that Biden is the winner.
Rasmussen noted that the survey was conducted from Thursday night until Saturday early afternoon.
“During the time of this survey, no television network or other news source had formally called the race for Biden,” he said.
The survey was comprised of 1,200 registered voters and conducted by Scott Rasmussen from Nov. 5-7, 2020.
To see poll’s cross-demographic tabulations, click here.
To see poll’s methodology and sample demographics, click here.
- Chinese State-Run News Agency Xinhua Registers as Foreign Agent in US
- 2nd Biggest Cryptocurrency Ethereum Breaks $4,000 to Hit Record High
- Scholars Line Up to Join Anti-‘Woke’ Online Education Platform
- Homeless Man Asks Texas Steakhouse Owner for Job Busing, and She Gives Him ‘A Whole New Start’
- Arizona Formally Bans Post-Election Signature Fix for Mail-In Ballots
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on