By D Renegade
It has been a long road to get to this point. The lessons that I learned organizing NCFreedom.us and then starting NCRenegade.com in April 2010 are what led me to becoming a renegade. Let me first give you the definition of a renegade:
a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles
I deserted this country’s government for a simple reason: I had to chose good over evil. I do not believe that makes me a renegade in the eyes of God but it did make me a renegade in the eyes of the government. The same government which used the IRS to target me personally for my work. How I am remembered on this planet is not important. What life I leave our children always was my only consideration. And I mean all of our children as did our founding fathers.
I read that we need leaders to organize us. Fifty-six good patriots signed the Declaration of Independence. They did not have a plan for a government if they won the Revolution because they had faith in God. That faith is what eventually gave us Liberty, The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union and finally the Republic as outlined in the Constitution and the Federalist Papers.
Currently people’s main consideration at this point in time is the winner of the Presidential election. Unfortunately, the election has only shown how close we are to losing the Republic.
- Donald Trump has been virtually abandoned by the Republican Party during this crisis.
- Neither side actually believes Joe Biden is mentally capable of running this country.
- Both sides know that this election is being stolen by fraudulent votes.
- Both sides know that whoever wins the election, the other half of the country will not accept the result.
- Both political parties, major corporations, most media and social media outlets are the real renegades who have betrayed the Republic.
While the results of the election will be submitted by Friday the 13th from the latest account I have heard, the court challenges are already being filed. When will we have an answer? I submit that we already have the answer: the Republic is no more. It has already been replaced by a democracy ruled by oligarchs who direct all branches of the government except for the executive branch. And that will not stand much longer as we are seeing.
I will not detail here what the enemy is doing to the country or its endgame. Whether it is now or four more years is not relevant. We may not be as vigilant as our forefathers but they gave us examples on how to organize and wisdom.
- Committees of Safety worked well for the Revolution and since they are locally based, this type of organizational structure precludes a top down system which has doomed all national efforts to organize. It also makes it harder to be infiltrated by the enemy since it is composed of your neighbors. A point of operational security: not all of your neighbors understand what true Liberty is which makes them a security risk. Remember, some of the signers of the Declaration of Independence recanted and went back to the crown.
- I believe that the restoration of the Republic will come at a great cost to both men and women who will sacrifice their Lives, Fortunes and sacred Honor. What does this mean today? Our lives will be forfeit and everyone must understand this up front: we become dead men fighting until we are killed or we win back our Liberty. Our property and wealth will be confiscated by the government. I will gladly sacrifice my life’s work and assets in exchange for my children’s freedom. The portion of the DOI concerning sacrificing their sacred Honor is usually overlooked. They knew if they lost, their names and family honor would go down in infamy; they would become renegades.
- I learned organizing North Carolina’s Tea Party and 912 groups under the NCFreedom umbrella that success breeds more success. Setting objectives and winning will earn respect and recruits. Be sure to set objectives that can be met. Nothing breeds contempt more than failure. Early objectives can easily be standardized and coordinated between different committees.
- In this age of pandemic overreach, early objectives are to ignore government mandates concerning COVID-19 such as limiting church attendance. Support businesses who support Liberty and shun businesses which do not. Institute training classes in firearms, intelligence and communications.
- This objective is hard but we are now here. Many people who believe in Liberty and have led a good life have written that they are prepared to sacrifice their life for a higher purpose. The Bible is clear: thou shall not kill is one of the ten commandments. If you do not believe that we are at war and you kill someone, it is murder. I believe we are at war and if we do not act, we will be enslaved.
Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Now is the time for men and women to become strong and take action. The enemy has enjoyed its reign of terror without opposition for too long. This has emboldened them to the point where good people are attacked for no reason, law enforcement has become moot at the direction of a criminal judicial system and now a Presidential election is being stolen. Unless we stand up for the Republic, we will become subjugated and die on our knees.
We did not start this war. We did not ask for this war. We also were not vigilant and must make amends if we want to answer this question with honor:
We also have to understand that this Great War is not just about the fate of our country. As Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò wrote:
As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.
As I said earlier, we are now here. It does not matter how we got here, it only matters how we will die: defending Liberty or submitting to Communism. I made my decision 12 years ago.
- Nikki Haley Says She Will Not Run for President in 2024 If Trump Does
- Trump: ‘Politically Correct Supreme Court’ Will Get What It Deserves If Court Is Expanded
- Trump Predicts GOP Will Retake Congress in 2022, White House in 2024
- Evangelist Franklin Graham Says Trump’s Wealth Declined While in Office Because He Put ‘America First’
- Arizona Governor Signs Bill Banning Private Donations for Election Processes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on