By Theodore Bunker
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham on Monday tweeted a list of “five indisputable facts” that form the basis of the president’s case against impeachment.
“FIVE INDISPUTABLE FACTS: 1. No evidence of wrongdoing by @POTUS 2. Ukraine said there was no pressure 3. Lethal aid to Ukraine wouldn’t exist w/o @realDonaldTrump 4. There’s no obstruction whatsoever 5. This is an unfair & unprecedented impeachment process,” Grisham tweeted Monday morning.
She told Fox News in an interview on Sunday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is pursuing impeachment because “she has to appease that very militant group in her party,” and said the congresswoman is “just doing it to say that she did it.”
Grisham also reaffirmed that the White House will not take part in the impeachment hearings.
“We’re not going to participate in a hearing where the guilt is predetermined. That just makes no sense,” she said. “There’s no due process, as you know. I would also point out to people that, you know, the Dems are working through the weekend. I don’t know if they’ve ever worked through the weekend for anything. I mean, that would be nice if they were working through the weekend for USMCA and drug pricing and all of the other things that are good for this country. So, they’re pushing this through. They know they don’t have anything. They’re just — it’s a show. This has all been a show this entire time.”
- Florida Judge Blocks Biden’s Debt Relief Program for Non-White Farmers
- Wisconsin Senate Passes ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’ Bill
- Newsom to Officially Face Recall Election
- New Law Requires Florida Students to Be Taught About ‘The Evils of Communism’
- Pennsylvania House Passes Election Integrity Bill: ‘The System Does Not Work’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on