By Joshua Nelson | Fox News
President Trump on Friday pushed back against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for claiming the commander in chief would try to steal the election.
“Look, Joe’s not all there. Everybody knows. And it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in the basement or wherever he is and he doesn’t come out,” Trump told Harris Faulkner on “Outnumbered Overtime.”
The commander in chief went on to say, “And certainly if I don’t win, I don’t win.”
TRUMP SIGNS SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT CALLS FOR REMOVAL OF LIABILITY PROTECTIONS OVER ‘CENSORING’
Trump reacted to former Vice President Biden telling Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” Wednesday night that “my single greatest concern [is that] this president is going to try to steal this election. This is a guy who said that all mail-in ballots are fraudulent … while he sits behind the desk in the Oval Office and writes his mail-in ballot to vote in a primary.”
If Trump refuses to concede, Biden told host Trevor Noah, “I am absolutely convinced they [the military] will escort him from the White House with great dispatch.”
Trump said that losing the election would be a “very sad thing for our country” because Democrats’ policies entail “getting rid of police departments” or “doing nothing” to address the rioting.
Furthermore, Trump said that Americans are “getting a glimpse of liberal policies” in the wake of the protests against George Floyd’s police-involved death.
“It was all very liberal mayors, radical left mayors, all of these places,” Trump said.
“It was not that they were not in Republican cities. They were all in cities that frankly, I think I have a chance to win many of those cities. But these were all cities run by radical lefts Democrats. And I think it’s a very sad thing that would happen.”Joshua Nelson is a freelance reporter for Fox News.
- Stellantis and Foxconn Announce Partnership for New Line of Automotive Semiconductor Chips
- Mark Meadows sues Nancy Pelosi and Capitol riot panel members
- Biden Administration Skips Congressional Hearing on Closing Gitmo
- The ‘Great Resignation’ and Inflation Could Push Each Other Higher, Says Economist
- US Still Facing ‘Great Worker Shortages’ Amid Near Record Job Openings
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on