By Brianna Kraemer
U.S. truckers are organizing a Veterans Day strike to urge Democrat Joe Biden to avoid any fracking ban if inaugurated as president in January.
The group has praised President Trump for supporting and protecting blue-collar workers and will show its concern Wednesday over the potential fracking restrictions Biden may implement by stopping their tires.
“Our message is simple and hopefully effective. We fully intend to exercise our rights, and will not have politicians making crippling decisions, that will negatively affect our future and the future of our children.” StopTheTires2020 organizer Jeremy Rewoldt wrote in a Facebook post. “We will not participate in the leftist, Biden/Harris Green New Deal. We do not support the banning of fracking. The United States of America operates as a capitalistic economy and OIL is the fuel she survives on.”
The StopTheTires2020 Facebook group has over 36,000 members and was created Friday, three days after Election Day, with the goal of sending a message to the potential incoming administration.
“The blue-collar workers are literally the ones that make the wheels turn!,” Rewoldt said. “Without truck drivers this country could not survive for long.”
The group warns supporters to look into Democrat’s Green New Deal energy plan, saying it will ‘cripple’ America and put 19 million jobs at stake.
Another protest by the group is being planned from Nov. 26 to the 29.
- Nikki Haley Says She Will Not Run for President in 2024 If Trump Does
- Trump: ‘Politically Correct Supreme Court’ Will Get What It Deserves If Court Is Expanded
- Trump Predicts GOP Will Retake Congress in 2022, White House in 2024
- Evangelist Franklin Graham Says Trump’s Wealth Declined While in Office Because He Put ‘America First’
- Arizona Governor Signs Bill Banning Private Donations for Election Processes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on