By Jim Hoft TheGatewayPundit.com
That ship has sailed.
New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet and Washington Post executive editor Marty Baron went on with Chuck Todd on Sunday and agreed that their papers cannot be dismissive of Trump voters.
This was after Chuck Todd started the segment by saying Trump voters want to be lied to.
The WaPo and New York Times have been lying to Trump voters for years.
They lied about President Trump being Putin’s puppet for three years — and NEVER apologized.
These elitists are as clueless as they are insulting.
They then went on to discuss “misinformation” in the news.
Something they are all experts on but just don’t know it.
- Maricopa County Audit Report Expected in August
- Gov. Abbott Signs Into Law 7 Bills Enforcing Second Amendment in Texas, Including Constitutional Carry
- Pennsylvania Election Audit a ‘Very Real Possibility’: Top Senate Republican
- Probe Into Fulton County Absentee Ballot Forms Started Before Public Announcement: Official
- Entire Portland Police Rapid Response Team Quits After Officer’s Indictment
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on