By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News
Trump was headed to a fundraiser in Newport Beach.
LOS ANGELES– Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, took to Twitter on Sunday to show the number of Trump supporters who came out to view the presidential motorcade as it made its way to the Newport home of Oculus Rift co-founder Palmer Luckey for a fundraiser.
Tickets for the event ranged from $2,800 per individual to up to $150,000 per couple. The Beach Boys were reportedly scheduled to perform.
MCENANY ANNOUNCES THAT SHE RECOVERED FROM COVID-19
“Thousands upon thousands lined for miles along our motorcade route in CALIFORNIA to cheer on President @realDonaldTrump!!!!!” McEnany tweeted.
Newport Beach is considered a conservative-leaning pocket in the blue state. The Times reported back in 2019 that of its 57,000 voters, 48% are Republicans, compared to 22.7% Democrat.
Luckey, 28, is one of California’s top GOP donors and made his fortune after selling his company to Facebook for $3 billion, reports said.
- Queen Elizabeth’s Husband Prince Philip Passes Away at Age 99
- Trump Endorses Rand Paul for Re-Election, Calls Him a ‘True Champion’
- Trump’s Steel, Aluminum Tariffs Saved US Jobs, Biden Commerce Secretary Says
- Biden’s Corporate Tax Hikes Would Cost 1 Million Jobs, Study Finds
- Trump: Arkansas Governor’s Veto of Bill Blocking Minor Sex Surgeries ‘The End of Him’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on