By Hal Turner Radio Show
Every once in awhile, government employees provide an excruciating display of how badly they can be out of touch with reality. This week, Special Agent in Charge of the Portland, Oregon Division of the FBI, provided such a display in connection with the wildfires plaguing Oregon.
Agent Cannon, seemingly ever-seeking to protect radical, left-wingers, declared that the wildfires on the west coast, and in Oregon in particular, were NOT being set intentionally by ANTIFA or other left-wing radicals. He issued this statement:
Agent Cannon may have been taking his cue from lefty-commie-like California Governor Gavin Newsome, who went to the absurd by telling people in his state, the wildfires close all debate about Climate Change and global warming:
The deadly wildfires sweeping through US West Coast states show that the debate around climate change is “over”, California Governor Gavin Newsom says.
“Just come to the state of California. Observe it with your own eyes,” he told reporters from a charred mountainside.
Fires have been raging in California, Oregon and Washington for three weeks.
Well then, let’s get our first look at that Climate Change:
Man Charged with Arson in Southern Oregon
Man arrested for Arson in Oregon City
Four people arrested for arson in Oregon and California
The list goes on and on.
Perhaps our diligent public servants in the FBI Portland haven’t had a chance to read this news. There’s plenty more where these came from.
The simple reality is, ANTIFA and BLM radicals ARE, in FACT, committing arson attacks.
FBI should get with that reality, fast.
On second thought, maybe it’s time for FBI Portland to get a new SAC.
Unless of course the FBI actually works for ANTIFA.
- US and China Race to Control the Future Through Artificial Intelligence
- Any civil rights lawsuit against Kyle Rittenhouse ‘will fail,’ legal analysts say
- Buyer’s remorse: Five California laws that have come back to bite them
- Dow Jones Drops 900 Points on Opening Bell as New COVID-19 Variant Roils Markets
- Earthquake Magnitude of 6.1 Shakes Burma-India Border Region
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on