By Hal Turner Radio Show
Take a look at the move the US Supreme Court made on November 20th. Oh man, this is EPIC!
Do you see what this means?
Let me explain it to you in terms that will make things instantly clear . . .
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito
GA – Clarence Thomas
Do you get it now?
Incidentally, Alito warned PA to separate the votes on election night so that Ballots received after the STATE LAW DEADLINE might not be countable depending upon further rulings. They didn’t do what Alito Ordered.
Here is a map (click image to enlarge) which shows the Circuits:
- 5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC
- Rubio: Nobody in GOP Can Defeat Trump in 2024
- Trump Alumni Launch Largest Non-Profit to Advance America First Policy
- CNN Staffer Claims Network Pushed ‘Propaganda’ to ‘Get Trump Out of Office’: Undercover Video
- Texas, Missouri Sue Biden Administration for Suspending Trump-Era ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on