By Gary Du
Harmeet K. Dhillon said that former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell’s allegations in her lawsuit filed in Georgia are serious enough to change the results of the election.
“These are serious allegations. … Either of these big themes would be enough to change the election results given the narrow margin for Biden,” Dhillon said in a lengthy tweet on Thursday.
Powell filed a lawsuit in Georgia on Wednesday night alleging massive election fraud during the state’s 2020 election.
Dhillon, who specializes in First Amendment rights and election law matters, classified the allegations into two groups one is “numerous irregularities in vote-counting” based on procedure changes.
The allegations under this category, according to Dhillon, include “putting ballots in the wrong stacks en masse, pre-printed ballots that were ‘pristine’ and unlined; blocking Republican observers from vote-tabulation tables; counting votes after the so-called ‘pipe burst’ election night even though there were no Rep. Observers and more.”
The second group of allegations, she says, involve the Dominion voting machines being easily hackable.
The machines “are easily hackable and experts have written scripts to show how one can manually manipulate vote tallies, alter setting [sic] so as to put more ballots into a ‘question’ pile and then just delete them,” Dhillon wrote.
“Given the narrow margin for Biden,” Dhillon suggested that the easiest way to reach the goal of the lawsuit—to reveal “massive election fraud” and “multiple Constitutional violations” (pdf)—would be to allege a massive amount of “specific, identifiable voters” who cast ballots after they moved out of the state and may have cast votes in their new states too, which could be easily checked by comparing the voter registration data.
Thousands of registration fraud cases with fake addresses such as P.O. Boxes, non-residential, etc. that political analyst Matt Braynard found and listed in Powell’s complaint as evidence, may disqualify a sufficient number of ballots, and would affect the outcome of the election too, Dhillon said.
- Science Journals Support Claim that Pfizer Covid Vaccine May Cause Deadly Neurodegenerative Disease
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft Board Before Conclusion of Probe Into Affair With Employee
- Supreme Court Unanimously Rebuffs Biden Administration on Warrantless Searches for Handguns
- FBI Reclassifies 2017 Shooting on GOP Congressional Baseball Team as Domestic Terrorism
- Israel Says Over 9 Miles of Gaza ‘Terror Tunnel’ Destroyed in Airstrikes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on