By Joshua Phillip
The outcome of the 2020 presidential elections are still not finalized, and the Trump team is filing numerous lawsuits as counts and recounts continue in several battleground states.
Among the key focuses in the election is Arizona, and to get a better sense of what’s taking place we sat down with Paul Gosar, US Representative for Arizona’s 4th Congressional District, to learn more about the ongoing investigations, the anomalies that have been seen in the system, and on his views about why such investigations are necessary.
- Science Journals Support Claim that Pfizer Covid Vaccine May Cause Deadly Neurodegenerative Disease
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft Board Before Conclusion of Probe Into Affair With Employee
- Supreme Court Unanimously Rebuffs Biden Administration on Warrantless Searches for Handguns
- FBI Reclassifies 2017 Shooting on GOP Congressional Baseball Team as Domestic Terrorism
- Israel Says Over 9 Miles of Gaza ‘Terror Tunnel’ Destroyed in Airstrikes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on