By Greg Gutfeld | Fox News
No wonder Americans despise the press.
Remember when the media-political axis dismissed the Hunter Biden email scandal as Russian deceit?
Sorry guys: the FBI and Justice Department just shot that theory down.
No surprise, since even the dolts who signed that letter claiming it was a Putin plot, including the Keystone Cops of national security — Clapper and Brennan–claim there’s no evidence.
So once hired to ferret out disinformation, Clapper and Brennan now roll their own.
TUCKER CARLSON: AMERICA’S MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE WANT YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN
I guess the media will jump right on this — and focus on “the big man” was it a quid pro quo!! – How Hunter sought millions for “pop” in exchange for whatever China wanted.
Asking media to give equal time to the Bidens’ real scandal after 4 years of pushing the bogus Trump ones?
That’s like asking CNN to cover their legal analyst’s zoom habits.
The media’s happy to chase a woman nodding to Trump in a town hall but not any story that exposes their journalistic shortcomings.
So, outraged over 2016, they put America through hell, unleashing a non-stop parade of unsubstantiated dreck, starting with the Steele dossier, culminating in diverting resources with a sham impeachment as COVID spread. Their obsession cost lives.
And now, they refuse to cover this one story about how the Biden’s put our nation’s interests up for sale. How dare you waste our time? We have to track down a cop who wore a MAGA hat! A sorority girl critical of BLM on Instagram!
The scandal isn’t just what Hunter did for dad, & what dad knew. It’s also about how, once again, the media decides what truths to bury. No wonder Americans despise the press.
If only Hunter came out and endorsed Trump.
Then he’d be toast.
Adapted from Greg Gutfeld’s monologue on “The Five” on October 21, 2020.
- 5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC
- Rubio: Nobody in GOP Can Defeat Trump in 2024
- Trump Alumni Launch Largest Non-Profit to Advance America First Policy
- CNN Staffer Claims Network Pushed ‘Propaganda’ to ‘Get Trump Out of Office’: Undercover Video
- Texas, Missouri Sue Biden Administration for Suspending Trump-Era ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on