By Stephen Scaer
Black Lives Matter Nashua leader Jordan Thompson urged supporters to take their lead from activist Angela Davis, a member of the Communist Party and a supporter of terrorism, at Sunday’s Black Lives Matter Rally in Hollis.
In the video, he instructs his audience:
We have to learn from the wisdom of our elders; the ones who were more radical: the Malcolm Xs and the Angela Davis’s of the world,”
Davis was an advocate for terrorism and totalitarianism. Two guns registered to Davis were used in a 1970 Black Panther kidnapping and shooting, in which a superior court judge and three hostages were murdered.
After Davis was charged with aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder, she went into hiding. She was later acquitted with the help of the Soviet Union, which came to her defense.
Davis visited and supported East German dictator Erich Honecker, even as he was torturing dissenters and having people shot on sight for trying to escape to freedom. She received the Lenin Peace Prize from the Soviet Union for her work for the communist regime in the US.
Russian human rights advocate Aleksander Solzhenitsyn called out Davis as a Soviet propagandist in his speech, “Communism: A Legacy of Terror.” In that speech, he recounted how Davis refused to even listen to Czech political prisoners who appealed to her for help.
She encouraged the followers of Jim Jones to stand by their cult leader just two weeks before he forced them to drink cyanide-laced Kool-Aid.
During his speech, Thompson criticized some BLM supporters for being too moderate.
“There are many out there who want us to accept crumbs when we can have the whole damn cake.”
BLM and its parent organization Movement for Black Lives make no secret of their Marxist methods and goals. Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists.” The Movement for Black Lives describes itself as “anti-capitalist.”
- Stellantis and Foxconn Announce Partnership for New Line of Automotive Semiconductor Chips
- Mark Meadows sues Nancy Pelosi and Capitol riot panel members
- Biden Administration Skips Congressional Hearing on Closing Gitmo
- The ‘Great Resignation’ and Inflation Could Push Each Other Higher, Says Economist
- US Still Facing ‘Great Worker Shortages’ Amid Near Record Job Openings
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on