By Zachary Stieber
My Pillow products won’t be carried in Kohl’s or Bed Bath & Beyond any longer, the company’s CEO says.
CEO Mike Lindell said Monday that his company recently was notified of the discontinuance.
“I just got off the phone with Bed Bath and Beyond. They’re dropping My Pillow. Just got off the phone not five minutes ago. Kohl’s, all these different places,” Lindell told Right Side Broadcasting Network.
Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond didn’t immediately respond to inquiries.
Lindell said the actions came after groups like Sleeping Giant push companies to stop doing business with him.
“It’s not their fault that they’re scared because they don’t realize these are fake people that are on, they’re going ‘we’re going to boycott your store if you don’t drop My Pillow.’” People should go into the stores and say they support My Pillow, he added.
He also said his company is a good partner and has seen its direct sales increase 30–40 percent since Friday.
Lindell drew attention last week by visiting the White House to meet with President Donald Trump. While there, notes he was holding were photographed and pictures of the notes were then circulated on social media. The notes suggested Trump declare martial law and move the chief of staff to acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller to acting CIA chief.
Lindell told The Epoch Times that the notes contained suggestions from a lawyer and he was just the messenger. He said martial law wasn’t part of the five-minute discussion he shared with the president.
The cancellation of Lindell’s products is the latest in punitive action taken against Trump and his supporters since the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol. The president was banned from social media platforms and cut off by some banks, while some supporters have also been banned by Twitter and been fired by employers.
Sleeping Giants, a leftist activist group, has ongoing campaigns to pressure companies to drop conservative and right-leaning websites, such as Breitbart News and Fox News. On Twitter, it trumpeted the news that Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl’s dropped My Pillow, claiming Lindell played a part in motivating the breach of the Capitol by questioning the results of the 2020 election.
“Honestly, how awesome would it be if we started selling Sleeping Giants pillows?” it added.
- Nikki Haley Says She Will Not Run for President in 2024 If Trump Does
- Trump: ‘Politically Correct Supreme Court’ Will Get What It Deserves If Court Is Expanded
- Trump Predicts GOP Will Retake Congress in 2022, White House in 2024
- Evangelist Franklin Graham Says Trump’s Wealth Declined While in Office Because He Put ‘America First’
- Arizona Governor Signs Bill Banning Private Donations for Election Processes
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on