By David Aaro | Fox News
Later, another vehicle approached the same protesters, reports said.
At least one person was taken to a hospital Thursday night after multiple vehicles allegedly drove through a crowd of Breonna Taylor demonstrators in Los Angeles, according to reports.
Videos posted on social media showed a large group of people walking down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood around 9 p.m., to protest the Kentucky grand jury’s recent decision on the March shooting death of Taylor
Chants of “F— these racist a– police!” turned to screams when a blue pickup truck — driving against the flow of demonstrators — allegedly struck at least one sign-holding person, who fell backward onto the street.
SEATTLE COP PUT ON LEAVE AFTER APPEARING TO ROLL BIKE OVER PROTESTER
Fire crews responded to the scene and transported the protester to a local hospital, according to FOX 11 Los Angeles.
A protester who was hit by a car receives assistance from paramedics in Hollywood, Calif., Sept. 24, 2020. (Getty Images)
A separate video appeared to show people converging on the vehicle before the incident.
After the protester was struck, the crowd started hitting the vehicle, which continued forward until police caught up, KCBS-TV of Los Angeles reported. The unidentified male driver was initially detained by law enforcement before being allowed to leave.
Later, around 9:30 p.m., a white Toyota Prius reportedly approached the same protesters at a busy intersection, prompting them to attack the vehicle, according to the station. It wasn’t clear if anyone was injured during the second incident.
DENVER POLICE DETAIN DRIVER AFTER VEHICLE PLOWS INTO BREONNA TAYLOR PROTESTERS
The Prius sped off before being blocked in by a black truck and a green convertible farther down Sunset Boulevard. Demonstrators hit the car with bikes and skateboards before it backed up, hit the convertible, and drove away.
At least 200 people had gathered outside the entrance to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery during a second consecutive night of protests in the city. Earlier, vehicles could be heard driving by the protest honking in support, according to FOX 11.
On Wednesday, a driver was detained in Denver after allegedly plowing a vehicle into a crowd of protesters, reports said. David Aaro is a Reporter at Fox News Digital based in New York City.
- Any civil rights lawsuit against Kyle Rittenhouse ‘will fail,’ legal analysts say
- Buyer’s remorse: Five California laws that have come back to bite them
- Dow Jones Drops 900 Points on Opening Bell as New COVID-19 Variant Roils Markets
- Earthquake Magnitude of 6.1 Shakes Burma-India Border Region
- Oil Prices Drop to 2-month Lows as New COVID-19 Variant Puts Markets on Edge
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on