By Beyond The Noise
In the wake of evidences suggesting that Dominion voting machines may run risks and potentially be involved in vote switching in the Election, we are going to look into how US election machines have handled votes in the last 20 years.
With that, we will investigate why US lawmakers were aware of an on going issues but did not take further actions. We will pay close attention to the relationship between Dominion, Smartmatics and a company called Scytl.
An election expert is calling out the companies for using oversea servers to handle US election data. Along with several other key figures claiming that Scytl is involved with vote switching as well.
One company in particular, Smartmatics is being brought to the spotlight by Rudy Guiliani. It has apparent ties to Billionaire George Soros, a prominent left financier.
- Queen Elizabeth’s Husband Prince Philip Passes Away at Age 99
- Trump Endorses Rand Paul for Re-Election, Calls Him a ‘True Champion’
- Trump’s Steel, Aluminum Tariffs Saved US Jobs, Biden Commerce Secretary Says
- Biden’s Corporate Tax Hikes Would Cost 1 Million Jobs, Study Finds
- Trump: Arkansas Governor’s Veto of Bill Blocking Minor Sex Surgeries ‘The End of Him’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on