By Evie Fordham | Fox News
Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a recent video.
“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Biden said in the video.
PENNSYLVANIA AG SLAMS TRUMP AS ‘BAD ACTOR’, URGES VOTERS TO ‘IGNORE THE DOUBT’ AND VOTE
Republicans were quick to point out his misspoken claim.
“BIDEN ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD! Joe Biden brags about having the ‘most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization’ in history!!” White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
Biden may have been referring to his campaign’s massive “election protection program,” which includes former Attorney General Eric Holder and hundreds of other lawyers in preparation for a legal battle in the event of a contested election.
The former vice president’s campaign told Fox News that over the past several months they have created the largest election protection program in presidential campaign history, involving integrated legal, communications and political strategies for what they anticipate to be an unprecedented election.
WHO WON THE DEBATE? TRUMP-BIDEN SHOWDOWN POLARIZES TWITTER
Biden has a history of misstatements, including saying he was running for the Senate in mid-October and claiming 200 million Americans have died of coronavirus in mid-September, and President Trump has pulled no punches in criticizing him.
Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden holds up his daily schedule which has a daily update on US Troop deaths and wounded numbers as he speaks at a drive-in campaign stop at Bucks County Community College in Bristol, Pa., Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
“Joe also said yesterday he’s running for the U.S. Senate (again) and totally forgot where he was (wrong State!),” Trump wrote on Twitter on Oct. 13. “Joe has never been a nice or kind guy, so it’s easier to find this obvious [and] rapidly getting worse ‘dementia’ unacceptable for USA!”
Fox News’ inquiry to the Biden campaign was not returned at the time of publication.
Fox News’ Brooke Singman contributed to this report.
- Queen Elizabeth’s Husband Prince Philip Passes Away at Age 99
- Trump Endorses Rand Paul for Re-Election, Calls Him a ‘True Champion’
- Trump’s Steel, Aluminum Tariffs Saved US Jobs, Biden Commerce Secretary Says
- Biden’s Corporate Tax Hikes Would Cost 1 Million Jobs, Study Finds
- Trump: Arkansas Governor’s Veto of Bill Blocking Minor Sex Surgeries ‘The End of Him’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on