By Hal Turner Radio Show News Desk
The Governor of Virginia has allegedly ordered a small cadre of staffers to begin the process for determining how to cut off electricity, telephones/ FAXES, Cellular phones AND DATA, as well as the Internet, in areas where he plans to send Virginia National Guard Troops to forcibly seize guns when the Democrat legislature convenes in January!
The order was allegedly given to a very small and trusted group of staffers, some of whom it turns out, do not agree (at all) with this idea.
To acquaint readers with what is taking place in Virginia, here are two Bills which are expected to be enacted once Democrats takeover the legislature in January:
SB 16 Assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; prohibiting sale, transport, etc., penalties.
SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Prohibiting sale, transport, etc., of assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; penalties. Expands the definition of “assault firearm” and prohibits any person from importing, selling, transferring, manufacturing, purchasing, possessing, or transporting an assault firearm. A violation is a Class 6 felony. The bill prohibits a dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory an assault firearm to any person. The bill also prohibits a person from carrying a shotgun with a magazine that will hold more than seven rounds of the longest ammunition for which it is chambered in a public place; under existing law, this prohibition applies only in certain localities. The bill makes it a Class 1 misdemeanor to import, sell, barter, or transfer any firearm magazine designed to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.
Worse, Here is SB64:SENATE BILL NO. 64Offered January 8, 2020Prefiled November 21, 2019
A BILL to amend and reenact § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia, relating to paramilitary activities; penalty.———-Patron– Lucas———-Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice———-
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That § 18.2-433.2 of the Code of Virginia is amended and reenacted as follows:
§ 18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited; penalty.
shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder;
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.
2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
Disarmed and Ignorant
So put simply, the Democrats in Virginia want to confiscate certain privately (and lawfully) owned firearms, take them by force if they have to, and forbid their citizens from TEACHING OR LEARNING OR TRAINING WITH firearms, or any other method of physical force which can be used to hurt or kill someone (think Karate, Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Boxing, etc.) They want Virginians disarmed and ignorant.
Virgnina has 95 Counties. Of those, at least 75 have passed “Second Amendment Sanctuary” Resolutions saying they will protect citizens Second Amendment rights. Some counties have also passed Resolutions calling-up their local Militias! (The unorganized militia consists of all able-boded males from the age of 16 to 45. Some states also include females.)
Hearing of these Resolutions, the Governor apparently realizes if he and his Democrat legislature actually try this, there will be widespread resistance. So he apparently has it in his head that he will use force to achieve what he wants, and possibly send the Virginia National Guard to forcibly TAKE the guns.
If the situation were to come to that, the Governor seems to think that citizens will need to be cut off from their electric, telephones, faxes, cellular phones and cellular data, and the Internet, so they cannot tell anyone what’s taking place and cannot call other citizens for help.
- Maricopa County Audit Report Expected in August
- Gov. Abbott Signs Into Law 7 Bills Enforcing Second Amendment in Texas, Including Constitutional Carry
- Pennsylvania Election Audit a ‘Very Real Possibility’: Top Senate Republican
- Probe Into Fulton County Absentee Ballot Forms Started Before Public Announcement: Official
- Entire Portland Police Rapid Response Team Quits After Officer’s Indictment
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on