By Charles Creitz | Fox News
President’s eldest son describes Democrat Party as ‘a socialist and Marxist party’.
The Democrats’ “endgame” is to transform America into a far-left, Marxist state where dissent is not permitted, Donald Trump Jr. told “Hannity” Wednesday night.
Apparently referring to ongoing rioting in Philadelphia following the police shooting of a knife-wielding Black man, the president’s eldest son told host Sean Hannity that “those are the Biden voters. That is the Democrat Party today. That’s what people across America have to recognize: This is not your grandparents’ Democrat Party … this Democrat Party is a socialist and Marxist party.
“They don’t represent hardworking Americans anymore,” Trump Jr. continued. “They don’t care if they shut down your business, your livelihood forever. Guess what? We’ll put you on a government program. You’ll be a Democrat voter for life.”
The president’s son went on to explain that “this election is about freedom versus tyranny, capitalism versus socialism and Communism. They’re not even pretending that it’s not anymore. They’re welcoming that kind of analogy, which should scare all of us a lot.”
Trump Jr. told “Hannity” that the modern Democratic Party is “shutting down the speech of those that they don’t like” and is made up of “the people burning books in the streets [and] looting and rioting in inner cities all over the country.”
Turning to the presidential campaign, the 41-year-old remarked that his rally in Florida was largely successful and drew about 3,000 people to the Treasure Coast.
“It was awesome,” Trump Jr. said, joking that he wanted to confirm with the crowd that they knew the rally wasn’t “for senior but for junior.”
- 5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC
- Rubio: Nobody in GOP Can Defeat Trump in 2024
- Trump Alumni Launch Largest Non-Profit to Advance America First Policy
- CNN Staffer Claims Network Pushed ‘Propaganda’ to ‘Get Trump Out of Office’: Undercover Video
- Texas, Missouri Sue Biden Administration for Suspending Trump-Era ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on