The USNN Poll Results are out. As of December 5, 2019 at 8:00PM the results are as follows:
Abuse of Constitutional Power
Do you think Democrats are abusing their Constitutional power?
- Yes 80%
- No 20%
Should the House of Representatives VOTE to formally impeach the President?
- No – I am a Democrat registered to vote in 2020. 8.70%
- Yes – I am a Democrat registered to vote in 2020. 6.52%
- No – I am a Republican registered to vote in 2020. 65.22%
- Yes – I am a Republican registered to vote in 2020. 15.22%
- No – I am an Independent registered to vote in 2020. 4.35%
- Yes – I am an Independent registered to vote in 2020. 0.00%
Presidential Approval Poll
If you are a United States Citizen of legal voting age and VOTE, do you approve of President Trumps job performance?
- Yes 74.60%
- No 25.40%
If the Presidential election were held today would you vote Democrat or Republican?
- Democrat 14.29%
- Republican 85.71%
Congressional Job Approval Poll
Are you satisfied with the job our Congress is doing?
- Approve 8.62%
- Disapprove 91.38%
Does Congress Hate America Poll
Do you think there are members of Congress who hate America?
- Yes 82.76%
- No 17.24%
American Justice System Poll
Has the American Justice System been politicized?
- Yes 95.24%
- No 4.76%
- McConnell: GOP Would Likely Block Biden Supreme Court Pick in 2024
- Arizona Senate Audit Liaison Disputes Report Claiming Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots Missing
- GOP Mayor-Elect of Town That Is 85 Percent Latino Says Latinos Are ‘Opening Their Eyes’
- Election Assessment in Pennsylvania County Uncovers Five ‘Issues of Note’
- Nearly 800 Reports of Heart Inflammation After COVID-19 Vaccination in US
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on