By Michael Goodwin | New York Post
It is said there are two things you should never watch being made: sausage and government budgets.
Now we can add impeachment to the list of stomach-turning sights to avoid.
TOM DEL BECCARO: TRUMP HAS IMPEACHMENT MOMENTUM – HERE’S HOW HE CAN SEIZE IT AND WIN BIG
The arcane rules, phony cordiality and debates over the second sentence in paragraph G of Point Six were bad enough, but the nausea meter hit the roof when Nancy Pelosi took the microphone. Wearing a funereal black dress, she stood next to a cardboard American flag and recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
I would have counted her more honest if she had pledged her allegiance to a Democratic donkey.
As the leader of a party that has marinated its mind in unadulterated hatred of President Trump, Pelosi bears unique responsibility for this calamity. She could have stopped it.
Indeed, for months she did. Soon after Democrats took the House in last year’s midterms, the asinine calls for impeaching Trump that began immediately following his 2016 election reached a level she could not ignore.
Michael Goodwin is a Fox News contributor and New York Post columnist.
- Baltic Nations Send US-Made Weapons to Ukraine Amid Russian Threat
- US Now Requires All Foreign Travelers to Be COVID-19 Vaccinated When Crossing Land Ports, Ferry Terminals
- Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Federal Workers Blocked Nationwide
- Scientists Who Were Instrumental to COVID-19 ‘Natural Origins’ Narrative Received Over $50 Million in NIAID Funding in 2020-2021
- Hunter Biden Invested in Chinese Company Tied to Senior Chinese Communist Party Officials: Emails
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on