By Shane Trejo
Will this be what finally puts Crooked Hillary behind bars?
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) said in a Fox News interview last week that three whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of documents exposing the illicit behavior of the Clinton Foundation.
The documents allegedly indicate the misappropriation of funds and quid-pro-quo promises made to elite donors. The Clinton Foundation is widely believed to be a slush fund used by the Clintons to enrich themselves and their cronies.
Meadows, a House Freedom Caucus leader who leads the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, is set to have a hearing this week on the status of the ongoing investigation into the Foundation. U.S. Attorney John Huber has been tasked with investigating the Foundation since 2018, being appointed to the position by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Latest: New Jersey Shooting Suspects were Black Power Activists who Targeted Jews for Terror Rampage
The Hill reported that Huber recently asked for documents from MDA Analytics LLC, a private firm that has also been investigating the Clinton Foundation. The firm has already reached out to the FBI’s Little Rock office as well as the Department of Justice and the IRS to share details about their investigation.take our poll – story continues below
- Should Adam Schiff be charged with treason for fabricating statements attributed to President Trump?
Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel reportedly told MDA investigators during a 2016 interview about the organization that “one of the biggest problems was [former President Bill] Clinton’s commingling and use of business and donated funds and his personal expenses.”
A different memo about the interview reads that former President Clinton “mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him.”
Another whistleblower has reportedly indicated that internal legal reviews back up the MDA’s findings. The whistleblower filed a submission in Aug. 2017 with the IRS and FBI indicating that internal reviews within the Clinton Foundation found possible legal compliance issues within the organization largely stemming from Slick Willy’s irresponsible and possibly criminal behavior.
The Clinton Foundation has been reeling since Crooked Hillary’s failed presidential run in 2016. Fox News reported that donations to the organization dropped by a stunning 58 percent year-over-year from 2016 to 2017. They raised only $26.6 million in 2017, after pulling in an impressive haul of $62.9 million the year before. Meadows believes that the plunge in donations “raises grave concerns their operations were not above board as the American people have been led to believe.”
“Whenever we look at the possibility of ‘pay to play’ by government officials, current or former, it demands answers, and anyone who uses public office to sell access for their own financial benefit must be held accountable,” he added.
With the imminent release of the Department of Justice’s much-anticipated inspector general report, the Republican Party may finally be ready to drain the swamp. The deep state will not make it easy, however, for the GOP to clean up the institutional corruption that plagues American politics.
- Baltic Nations Send US-Made Weapons to Ukraine Amid Russian Threat
- US Now Requires All Foreign Travelers to Be COVID-19 Vaccinated When Crossing Land Ports, Ferry Terminals
- Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Federal Workers Blocked Nationwide
- Scientists Who Were Instrumental to COVID-19 ‘Natural Origins’ Narrative Received Over $50 Million in NIAID Funding in 2020-2021
- Hunter Biden Invested in Chinese Company Tied to Senior Chinese Communist Party Officials: Emails
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on