By Mike Adams
(Natural News) If you’re wondering why people who live in 5G rollout areas seem to be going insane, it’s not your imagination. 5G radiation causes “neuropsychiatric” effects through a mechanism described as ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, according to research published in Environmental Research.
This results in behavioral changes and even personality changes among those who are routinely exposed, researchers found. In other words, 5G is a weapon system that doubles as a telecommunications infrastructure, but the real impact is to damage human brain function and destroy rationality, reason and civility, especially among those who live in high population cities where 5G towers are becoming ubiquitous. That’s why you may have noticed increased insanity and widespread mental derangement in those areas.
I’ve published an important podcast that details the mass mental illness now being caused by 5G exposure. Watch it on Brighteon.com, the free speech alternative to YouTube (you can create your own account there for free and post your own videos, too).
See all my podcasts and special reports at the H.R.R. channel on Brighteon, and click “subscribe” under any video to subscribe to the channel. Create your own free account on Brighteon.com to subscribe to any channel you like. There is zero shadowbanning on Brighteon.com. You get to see every video from every channel you follow.
- Gold Is Outperforming Bitcoin and the Stock Market in the Past 3 Months: What’s the Better Hedge?
- Growing Number of European Countries Rolling Back COVID-19 Restrictions
- Baltic Nations Send US-Made Weapons to Ukraine Amid Russian Threat
- US Now Requires All Foreign Travelers to Be COVID-19 Vaccinated When Crossing Land Ports, Ferry Terminals
- Biden’s COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Federal Workers Blocked Nationwide
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on